- Handle customers
- Be courteous and cordial to everyone
- Deal with customer problems and complaints
- Understand and make a decision based on each individual situation
- LISTEN to their problems and show concern
- Determine how to solve their problem—discounts, re-cook food, etc.
- Consistently “walk the floor” so you can catch a little problem BEFORE it develops into a BIG problem!
- ALWAYS: Stay calm, responding in a concerned and sympathetic manner
- Manage Employees - Both Front of House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH)
- Front of the House (FOH)
- Pay attention to counter staff - help them when needed
- Bus tables - this allows you to be on the floor and available to customers
- Be respectful to employees - “If you want respect, you have to give it”
- Back of the House (BOH)
- Watch ticket times and make sure cooks are not falling behind
- Be ready to jump in and help when cooks need it
- Control seating at peak timesAssist GM
- Count inventory and assist with paper work
- Run the floor during peak hours
- Handle customer complaints
- Train and mentor supervisory team.
- Ensure onboarding of new hires and ongoing training is on point with SS’s mission.
- Delegation of key department duties, with timely follow-up, and accountability.
- Inventory management for liquor, beer and wine.
- Deliver a consistently high level of service throughout the property.
- Create productive, yet effective schedules which allow us to continually provide exceptional guest service, while meeting budgetary and operational goals.
- Ability to manage during the moment, keeping the big picture goals insight.
- Prepared & involved for all staff meetings
- Fully understand P&L, with the business acumen to drive the desire budgetary and short term results.
- Be able to work and communicate with the Director and the entire management team to ensure seamless execution.
- Manage the HR component of the FOH departments: hiring, reviews, discipline, and terminations by means of the HR system.
- Develop team with a culture of coaching, managing, and mentoring.
- Maintains highest sanitation & safety standards.
- Open to learning, the thirst for constant improvement, both for the business and self.
- Lead by Example, BE THERE!Core competencies:Leadership, Management, Planning, Organization,Team Building
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood, we welcome new employees as family because it’s important that each and every person is treated with respect and valued for their contribution. Our team members receive competitive wages and flexible schedules. We recognize hard work and dedication with the commitment to promote from within whenever possible. Since almost every employee has the opportunity to work with our guests, we strive to create a fun and interactive environment that is bound to put a smile on your face. Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood can be your opportunity at a short-term, part-time job or the start to a life-long career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)