- Wash pots, pans, and trays and service ware
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and supplies for the next shift
- Maintain temperature logs; keep walk-in cooler/freezer organized
- Bus tables
- Help line cooks properly prep, store, and date food
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood, we welcome new employees as family because it’s important that each and every person is treated with respect and valued for their contribution. Our team members receive competitive wages and flexible schedules. We recognize hard work and dedication with the commitment to promote from within whenever possible. Since almost every employee has the opportunity to work with our guests, we strive to create a fun and interactive environment that is bound to put a smile on your face. Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood can be your opportunity at a short-term, part-time job or the start to a life-long career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)