- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and fryers
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood, we welcome new employees as family because it’s important that each and every person is treated with respect and valued for their contribution. Our team members receive competitive wages and flexible schedules. We recognize hard work and dedication with the commitment to promote from within whenever possible. Since almost every employee has the opportunity to work with our guests, we strive to create a fun and interactive environment that is bound to put a smile on your face. Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood can be your opportunity at a short-term, part-time job or the start to a life-long career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)