Counter Staff / Pizza Maker
Now hiring Pizza Makers/Cooks at Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood! This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our team and join our growing company!
What We're Looking For·
- Friendly, Out-Going Attitude
- Prepare and cook to order pizza, pastas, subs, and salads. Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by customer, and prepare food
- according to instructions· Receive calls for delivery or takeout orders
- Clean food preparation areas and cooking surfaces
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Team Player who can jump in where needed
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers and co-workers
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- Stable work history with 1 or more years restaurant experience in full service, fast food or convenience, preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood, we welcome new employees as family because it’s important that each and every person is treated with respect and valued for their contribution. Our team members receive competitive wages and flexible schedules. We recognize hard work and dedication with the commitment to promote from within whenever possible. Since almost every employee has the opportunity to work with our guests, we strive to create a fun and interactive environment that is bound to put a smile on your face. Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood can be your opportunity at a short-term, part-time job or the start to a life-long career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)